Wing Haven – Office Administrator
Full Time – Reports to Executive Director
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Occasional after hours and weekends
The Office Administrator handles a variety of administrative and support tasks for the
● Must have 5 years administrative experience
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
● Working knowledge of Google Drive
● Data entry, data management, and reporting experience with donor software, DonorPerfect preferred
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
● Team oriented
● Attention to detail
● Ambassador for Wing Haven: field general calls and inquiries, greet and interact with
visitors, volunteers and board members. Responsible for front desk coverage during
● General Office Duties to include: maintain an inventory and ordering of supplies,
maintain supply/vendor list, handle any necessary repairs to equipment. Troubleshoot
issues with computers, phones, security system, other office equipment, etc.
● Manage the Google Drive calendar for all of the meeting/rental properties at Wing
Haven. Ensure staff is aware of events and programs scheduled in facilities well in
advance. Additionally, update programs and events on the Master Community Calendar.
● Support Executive Director and Development Director with membership to include: data
entry, process donations and payments, prepare renewal letters and acknowledgements,
process member specific mailings and prepare donor reports.
● Maintain registration records for all meetings, rentals, admissions, special events,
training, programs and tours. Additionally, manage member event rsvps. Attend Wing
Haven hosted events as needed. May require some evenings and weekends.
● Manage Rentals/Group Tours: to include promoting rental of facilities and group tours.
Meet with prospective clients, prepare contracts, invoices, insure proper setup for
rentals, and ensure staff coverage.
● Project management to include: all special mailings for events, parties, newsletter, etc.
Responsible for helping to set and meet deadlines for printed materials.
● Manage Administrative Volunteers: train and manage volunteers or interns to assist in
office administrative tasks.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
260 Ridgewood Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28209
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls
Application Deadline November 15, 2019