Wing Haven – Garden Maintenance Position
Position Overview: Assist with maintaining the historic Wing Haven gardens by carrying out tasks outlined by the Head Gardener. Occasional work with volunteers and serving as an ambassador for Wing Haven.
- Must have a general knowledge of plants
- Must work well with others
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have valid driver license
- Must be able to operate a mower, edger, weed eater, blower and chainsaw
- Must be able to help with equipment maintenance and repair
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must have a willingness to learn historic gardening methods
General Garden Maintenance Duties: Mowing, edging, trimming, pruning, clean-up, mulching, cleaning ponds and filters, fertilizing, weeding, watering, cleaning and filling bird baths and feeders, opening and closing facilities, helping with rental setups and other duties as required
No phone calls. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.