Position: Packaging Design Intern
About Team Creatif USA: Team Creatif USA is a strategic package design agency committed to creating, developing, and maintaining leading consumer brands across all touchpoints. Package design is a visceral medium, and it must convey the essence of the brand. As part of Team Creatif Group, founded in Paris in 1986, Team Creatif USA builds upon 30-plus years of global packaging experience to serve existing clients and forge new partnerships in the USA and around the world.
- Support the design team through the creation of original artwork for use in consumer package design and also online images.
- Apply established creative style guide rules to product lines (stepping out varieties from a master design template).
- Support the process to update and optimize product/package artwork.
- Create promotional materials for digital marketing (likely including social media cover images, macros, and posts).
- Investigate package design and package structure trends and share insights with team.
Qualifications – Required
- Strong knowledge and skill in Adobe’s InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space.
- A passion for functional design.
- Very strong time-management skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Resourcefulness, self-motivation, and able to add value to a small team.
Qualifications – Preferred
- Knowledge of agency environment.
- Experience creating or applying a style guide.
- Knowledge of account management and client development.
- Passion for food and cooking.
- Multi-lingual (English along with French and/or Spanish and/or Italian).
Deliverables: Aside from performing daily activities to fulfill responsibilities noted above, two presentations will be created and delivered to the team. Both will come directly from the work above, with one being delivered at the mid-point, and the other at the end of the program.
Timing: Part-time 20-24 hours/week for 12 weeks from mid-May to mid-August.
Compensation: Pay rate between $14-$19/hour dependent upon qualifications.
Credit: College credit may be available depending on school guidelines, and approval must be managed by the Intern applicant.
To Apply: Contact Team Creatif USA, 227 West Trade Street, Suite 1820, Charlotte, NC 28202;
TeamCreatifUSA.com; or Team Creatif on LinkedIn.