Position: Design Agency Account Intern
About Team Creatif USA: Team Creatif USA is a strategic package design agency committed to creating, developing, and maintaining leading consumer brands across all touchpoints. Package design is a visceral medium, and it must convey the essence of the brand. As part of Team Creatif Group, founded in Paris in 1986, Team Creatif USA builds upon 30-plus years of global packaging experience to serve existing clients and forge new partnerships in the USA and around the world.
New Client Development
- Assist Client Development Manager in prospecting activities for potential new clients.
- Update the client prospect list to be more user friendly, provide better tracking, and to be searchable by company/brand/person.
- Research package design opportunities with new clients and build a case to match agency expertise to client needs.
- Adapt the agency pitch presentation to speak specifically to a client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Account Management and Planning
- Assist Account Manager in actions to support existing client needs.
- Identify current industry/competitive/consumer activities and use that information to create messages for key clients/brands.
- Support a Customer Relationship Marketing tool to reinforce the agency’s value with current clients (add client information and develop content to send).
- Develop correspondence to send to current clients as part of on-going creative design work.
Qualifications – Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Mastery using and presenting with Keynote, PowerPoint or Prezi software.
- Resourcefulness, self-motivation, and able to add value to a small team.
- An understanding of functional design.
Qualifications – Preferred
- Knowledge of agency environment.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Passion for food and brands.
- Multi-lingual (English along with French and/or Spanish and/or Italian).
Deliverables: Aside from performing daily activities to fulfill responsibilities noted above, two presentations will be created and delivered to the team. Both will come directly from the work above, with one being delivered at the mid-point, and the other at the end of the program.
Timing: Part-time 20-24 hours/week for 12 weeks from mid-May to mid-August.
Compensation: Pay rate between $14-$19/hour dependent upon qualifications.
Credit: college credit may be available depending on school guidelines, and approval must be managed by the Intern applicant.