Young Donor Society
40 or younger? The Young Donor Society (YDS) can’t wait to meet you. YDS individuals foster appreciation for cultural vibrancy by engaging with the 40-and-under demographic. Each YDS member makes an annual gift of $500 or more to ASC and enjoys recognition as a leadership donor. The group receives invitations to special events and exclusive ticket offers. Membership can even presents unique volunteer opportunities within the Charlotte-Mecklenburg community. You can have an impact, so join today.
Contact Nick Stewart, Development Officer, for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-335-3041.
The YDS Steering Committee application is now open.
The YDS Steering Committee is open to all current YDS members as well as young professionals intending to reach the YDS giving level within one year of the start of their Steering Committee service. Submit your application by Friday, May 17, to be eligible for consideration.
YDS members connect with the cultural community and each other through a variety of engagement opportunities throughout the year. Take a look at how YDS members connected with Culture For All in 2018!
- January 2018: Kickoff Connect With Culture Day
- February 2018: Wing Haven Backyard Bird Count Meet-Up
- March 2018: Exclusive Student-Led Tour of Studio 345 and Trimester Celebration Performance
- April 2018: Family Inclusive event at Carolinas Aviation Museum and Discovery Place Science
- May 2018: Kings Drive Art Walk Meet-Up
- June 2018: YDS Creative Individuals Panel; Access, Opportunity & The Arts
- August 2018: ASC Education Expo Volunteer Opportunity
- September 2018: Family-Inclusive Event at Discovery Place Nature
- October 2018: Exclusive Carolinas Voices Dress Rehearsal
- December 2018: YDS Signature Event