Young Donor Society
40 or younger? The Young Donor Society (YDS) can’t wait to meet you. YDS individuals foster appreciation for cultural vibrancy by engaging with the 40-and-under demographic. Each YDS member makes an annual gift of $500 or more to ASC and enjoys recognition as a leadership donor. The group receives invitations to special events and exclusive ticket offers. Membership can even presents unique volunteer opportunities within the Charlotte-Mecklenburg community. You can have an impact, so join today.
Contact Cherise Clark, Director of Individual Giving, for further information at email@example.com or 704-335-3041.
YDS members connect with the cultural community and each other through a variety of engagement opportunities throughout the year. Take a look at how YDS members connected with Culture For All in 2018!
- January 2018: Kickoff Connect With Culture Day
- February 2018: Wing Haven Backyard Bird Count Meet-Up
- March 2018: Exclusive Student-Led Tour of Studio 345 and Trimester Celebration Performance
- April 2018: Family Inclusive event at Carolinas Aviation Museum and Discovery Place Science
- May 2018: Kings Drive Art Walk Meet-Up
- June 2018: YDS Creative Individuals Panel; Access, Opportunity & The Arts
- August 2018: ASC Education Expo Volunteer Opportunity
- September 2018: Family-Inclusive Event at Discovery Place Nature
- October 2018: Exclusive Carolinas Voices Dress Rehearsal
- December 2018: YDS Signature Event