Travel. Experience. Reflect.
March 1-2, 2019
This trip is currently sold out. Additional tickets may become available based on cancellations and hotel accommodation availability.
Please contact Lillian Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the trip waitlist. Thank you.
$100 per person deposit was due Nov. 10, 2018. This deposit is non-refundable.
Final payment due Dec. 10, 2018
The nation’s first memorial dedicated to the legacy of enslaved black people, people terrorized by lynching, African Americans humiliated by racial segregation and Jim Crow and people of color burdened with contemporary presumptions of guilt and police violence.
The Legacy Museum: From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration is situated on a site in Montgomery where enslaved people were once warehoused. A block from one of the most prominent slave auction spaces in America, the Legacy Museum is steps away from an Alabama dock and rail station where tens of thousands of black people were trafficked during the 19th century.
An active memorial to the life of civil rights icon Rosa Parks and the lessons of the Montgomery Bus Boycott that brought racial integration to transportation and international attention to civil rights.
Trip Fees & Due Dates: Per Person based on occupancy
- $350.00 per person, based on double occupancy
- $450.00 per person, based on single occupancy
|$100 deposit per person was due November 10, 2018. This deposit is non-refundable.||Final payment is due December 10, 2018|
Transportation & Hotel
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from Charlotte to Montgomery, Alabama via 56-passenger coach;
- One (1) night accommodations at the Embassy Suites Montgomery or Courtyard Marriott Montgomery-Prattville, standard room;
- Hotel taxes;
- Full breakfast at the Embassy Suites Montgomery or Courtyard Marriott Montgomery-Prattville;
- Private group buffet dinner at Embassy Suites Montgomery (cash bar available at individual expense);
- Taxes and service charges for group meals;
- Combination admission ticket to the EJI Legacy Museum and the National Memorial for Peace and Justice;
- Admission ticket and guided tour of the Rosa Parks Museum.
What People Are Saying
about the National Memorial for Peace and Justice and Legacy Museum
Courtesy of Montgomery Advertiser
Courtesy of Equal Justice Initiative