Enhance your life this New Year by connecting with culture. Make different resolutions and have fun meeting them.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Explore your cultural community in different ways. Attend a film festival, concert, museum or a play. Charlotte has diverse offerings every day of the year.
- Advocate for arts and culture. Register for VoterVoice to learn about the issues.
- Take a tour. Public art, food or art gallery- no matter which one you prefer, there is a tour for it!
- Bring your family and friends to ASC’s Connect with Culture Day on January 28th. Visit ArtsAndScience.org on January 5th, 2017 for complete details.
- Support a local artist. Get to known them and visit their studios.
- Learn a new language or enroll in a class that teaches you about history, science or a different culture.
- Share art. If you see a mural, sculpture, painting, etc…take a picture and share it with your family and friend using #CultureForAll.
- Get inspired and explore your creativity. Spend a day drawing, writing or painting.
- Start conversations. Just talk to people. Ask them what do they like the most about our city’s vibrant cultural scene.
- Give to ASC and to your cultural passion.
Happy New Year!