Position: Suzuki/Traditional Violin Instructor
Status: Hourly contract position
Seeking a motivated and experienced individual to teach private Suzuki/Traditional violin lessons to students at one or more of CSA satellite locations. This position is mainly during after school hours.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in violin performance and/or music education.
– Thorough knowledge of the principles and practical aspects of private music instruction.
– Minimum 2-5 years music teaching experience and success in a studio setting.
– Passionate about teaching music.
– Friendly, articulate, welcoming demeanor that encourages interest in the School.
– The ability to communicate in a positive and consistent way with parents, students and administration.
CSA Mission: To transform lives and inspire community through outstanding and accessible arts education.
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Community School of the Arts
345 N. College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Please, no phone calls.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner status, gender (including sex stereotyping), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.